Position: Project Controller
Location: Dos Hermanas, Sevilla
Date of incorporation: Immediate
Conditions: Indefinite (with trial period), full time
- Minimum English level B2
- Full availability
- Own vehicle
- Excel knowledge
H2B2 Electrolysis Technologies, is a technological business group dedicated to the production and development of hydrogen technology. We are intending to expand our financial department, specifically in the area of project management. By joining the team you will develop functions such as:
- Define and supervise the initial planning in phases, milestones, deadlines, procedures and actions of the entire implementation proce ss of each new project
- Project cost management.
- Management of margins, contracts and project backlogs.
- Realization and preparation of reports and project reports.
- Coordination with the accounting and purchasing department for the forecast of costs to be incurred in projects.
- Follow up and Control of deviations and updated project forecasts.
- Preparation of project budgets and financial forecasts.
- Monitor and control cash-flow status of projects.
- Other control tasks if required.