Position: Planning Engineer
Location: Dos Hermanas, Sevilla
Date of incorporation: Immediate
Conditions: Indefinite (with trial period), full time
Adaptation and Flexibility to Changes, Self-learning, Autonomy and Decision Making, Analysis and Synthesis Capacity, Languages.
Knowledge in Primavera, Project or other project planning and tracking software will be an asset.
Mission and Scope of Activity: To ensure that the process of defining and periodically updating the follow-up planning of the company’s projects is properly carried out, collaborating in the activation of the different actors of the project for their timely execution. Likewise, he/she has to keep the project management informed of the progress of the project, possible deviations, potential problems and alternatives that may arise during the execution of the project. To enforce contractual planning. Establish work procedures in the planning area. Reports to: Operations Manager.
H2B2 Electrolysis Technologies, is a technological business group dedicated to the production and development of hydrogen technology. By joining the team you will develop functions such as:
- Define and supervise the initial planning in phases, milestones, deadlines, procedures and actions of the entire implementation proce ss of each new project.
- Elaborate the initial planning in the launching phase of the projects.
- Lead the interlocution with the rest of the de partments to ensure compliance with the
established processes in the reception/transmission of the necessary information for the
- Coordinate with the rest of the organization in all those areas where synergies
exist/could exist to optimize the activity.
- Supervise and train in the use of the planning tools used in the department.
- To exercise the management and leadership of the people assigned to the area and/or
project, setting goals, objectives and responsibilities, defining measurement indicators
and evaluation of results, stimulating and mobilizing people to achieve their development
and that of the project through the organization and distribution of work, the
establishment of priorities and the resolution of incidents.
- To review and analyze the periodic planning reports received from each project.
- Participate in the fulfillment of contractual planning requirements in accordance with
the strategy defined by the project manager: client schedule update, client curves, etc.
- Promote the improvement and optimization of processes, equipment and systems, in
collaboration with support units, taking advantage of accumulated experience, in order
to: ensure quality and customer expectations, achieve significant competitive advantage.
- Write and issue status reports on the results obtained and deviations detected in the
implementation of the recommendations plan to be followed.